The 3rd International Seminar on Tourism (ISOT) is a conference organized by the Tourism Department of Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia (UPI). The conference covers a wide range of topics related to tourism and hospitality studies, including sustainable tourism, hotel management, gastronomy tourism, tourism education, digital tourism, and economy and cultural tourism.
As the theme of this year's conference is "Hospitality and Tourism Sustainability: Research, Innovation, and Technology", the conference is hoped to serve as a vehicle for tourism researchers, scholars, practitioners, policy makers, or even students to share their knowledge and insights on the issue at hand and draw insightful conclusions for future practice and follow-up studies.
All full papers should be written in English and will be peer-reviewed by at least two reviewers and evaluated based on its relevance to the conference, originality, technicality and content quality, contributions to the issues.
1. Dr. Eka Putra (The Hong Kong Polytechnic University)
2. Dr. Jiwon Seo (Hanyang University, South Korea)
3. Dr. Eunice Tan (Murdoch University, Singapore)
4. Dr. Walanchalee Wattana (Mahidol University International College)
5. Hera Oktadiana Ph.D (James Cook University)
6. Dr. Putu Setiyorini (Universitas Udayana)
7. Usep Suhud Ph.D (Universitas Negeri Jakarta)
8. Dr. Myrza Rahmanita, S.E., M.Sc. (Sekolah Tinggi Pariwisata Trisakti)
9. Prof. Dr. Ratih Hurriyati (Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia)
10. Dr. Vanessa Gaffar (Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia)
11. Prof. Yong-Jae Choi (Hankuk University of Foreign Studies, South Korea)
12. Prof. Jai Joon Lee (California State University, United States)
1. Prof. Philip Pearce (James Cook University)
2. Prof. Dr. Asep Kadarohman M.Si (Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia)
3. Dr. H. M. Solehudin, M.Pd. (Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia)
4. Dr. H. Edi Suryadi,M.Si (Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia)
5. Prof. Dr. Aim Abdulkarim, M.Pd (Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia)
6. Prof. Dr. Didi Sukyadi, M.A (Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia)
7. Prof. Dr. I Gde Pitana (Indonesia Ministry of Tourism)